OREKEREY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Edited Place Were NOT APPLIED

Dear Sir,

I searched the place and they are not matched!!!

I hope google map could fix this.. The name of the place were not correct and i have edited the name and adress. 

Edit not appliedEdit not applied

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
Solution

Re: Edited Place Were NOT APPLIED

Current name: Pejabat Risda Jajahan Kuala Krai

Suggested name: Pejabat KESEDAR Wilayah Kuala Krai

Current address: PT 5559-PT5560, Taman Yanie, km ½, Lebuhraya Kuala Krai, Gua Musang, Pekan Kuala Krai, 18000 Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia

Suggested address: Lot5152, Jalan Kuala Krai-Gua Musang,18000 Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

Any evidence for your suggestion:

this is the image that prove my suggestion.
first image showed that the name was not correct.
Office name on the map di not matched  with the exact locationOffice name on the map di not matched with the exact locationimage of google street view.. latest updated on july 2015image of google street view.. latest updated on july 2015

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hello @OREKEREY,

First of all, congratulations on your first post here and I'd like to welcome you to Local Guides Connect. Look around and see what you find, and I hope you'll get the help that you need here.

What edits are you trying to make? Can you give a few examples based on your screenshot? I found what you're trying to edit here. You can use the description below to help us see what you want edited:

Suggested name:

Current address: PT 5559-PT5560, Taman Yanie, km ½, Lebuhraya Kuala Krai, Gua Musang, Pekan Kuala Krai, 18000 Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia

Suggested address:

Let us know! We can surely escalate to an experienced mapper in your area.

Level 1
Solution

Suggested name: Pejabat KESEDAR Wilayah Kuala Krai

Suggested address: Lot5152, Jalan Kuala Krai-Gua Musang,18000 Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

this is the image that prove my suggestion.
first image showed that the name was not correct.
Office name on the map di not matched  with the exact locationOffice name on the map di not matched with the exact locationimage of google street view.. latest updated on july 2015image of google street view.. latest updated on july 2015