How to edit or modify the border of segment such village, area, town 

Sri Lanka
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Edit the segment

Hello,

I am afraid there is no option to do such a thing.  You can submit feedback to express you would like such an ability, but as Google is highly confident in it's political data and as polygon editing has been abused in the past, I will not set your expectations that they are likely to add options in the near future.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

There is only one option. You can send feedback to Google maps and provide correct details and attache map with proper map @viji_anandh

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello,

I am afraid there is no option to do such a thing.  You can submit feedback to express you would like such an ability, but as Google is highly confident in it's political data and as polygon editing has been abused in the past, I will not set your expectations that they are likely to add options in the near future.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages