Edit place request

i want to edit all wrong information on map. please allow me

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Edit place request

@sandips It is nice to see you want to contribute to Google Maps to make it a good tool for everyone. 

The option to suggest an edit is there in the Google Maps. Please read this article. If you want to report an error please visit this link.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@sandips It is nice to see you want to contribute to Google Maps to make it a good tool for everyone. 

The option to suggest an edit is there in the Google Maps. Please read this article. If you want to report an error please visit this link.

Level 3

Many times I have tried to edit incorrect names, locations and addresses of the places I know and where I have been. Yet the reviews are never looked into and never goes published. Such attitude is discouraging me to make any corrections any more.

@AnuradhaP wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Often times if location option is turned on your cell phone it makes a timeline per say.  As in you would get more edit suggestions.   I get edit requests quite often for business sites in my surrounding area.  I've done a few and I get responses back same day or next day.  

Fixed phone numbers, adresses  and such.  

@AnuradhaP wrote: