RonneBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Dhaka

I just wonder that there is no BAILY ROAD in Google MAP !!!!!!!

I just try to add this road but found no way.

It is a very popular road in Dhaka mega city.

How can we add the road ?

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Dhaka

Hello @RonneBD,

Since Google Map Maker ended, there is unfortunate no direct way for us Local Guides to add roads.

What you'll need to do is to report feedback to Google, and you can do so in accordance with this post.

Hopefully that works for you and answers your question.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hello @RonneBD,

Since Google Map Maker ended, there is unfortunate no direct way for us Local Guides to add roads.

What you'll need to do is to report feedback to Google, and you can do so in accordance with this post.

Hopefully that works for you and answers your question.

Level 9

@RonneBD Have a look on the video mention below.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Let me tell you the history of Bailey Road. Months before the Map Maker closed, an "unwise" editor somehow renamed the Bailey Road to "Samsung Smartphone Cafe" for some reason. Many people then tried to rename the road, but it stayed same as Google rarely updates street name; what happened after is a bit of mystery. Suddenly one day while using map, I noticed the road disappeared. I checked with Map Maker (which was still open), but there was nothing about a road there. The most popular theory is someone thought that instead of changing, he/she can delete the whole road and re-add it. But the problem is, it got deleted fine; but it never got re-added. And thus its not on the map!