NaveenN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Dehradun Local Guides

I live in Dehradun. We are working here. Let's start discussion about Dehradun's local guides. have any query post comments.

Please tell me when we measure the road width in google map then how accurate it is?

Nehru Colony, Dharampur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Dehradun Local Guides

Hello @NaveenNWelcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

I can't comment on road width accuracy or process, but you can measure the distance between two points with Google Maps. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Level 5

Dehradun new local guide is here

Level 2

Hi,

I am also a 'Local Guide' here and its nice to see many others like me.

I have a concern about the incorrectness of data in Google Maps. There are many places whose names are drastically wrong and I have submitted it to Google but even after 3 months there is no change in that. I will give few examples:

The area around IT Park Sahastradhara Road is totally messed up. Gujrada area is labelled as Danada Lakhaur! And many more. I request all my fellow Dehradun guides to scrutinize the details and you will find it yourself.

Let us create a combined pressure on Google Maps to correct the data.

Harish

Level 3

Glad to see local guides from Dehradun. I'm here too and I try to update and add reviews of most of the places I visit. Hope we can help those who need this information. 

Level 2

Thanks,

If you are a Doonite then I request you to please look at the discrepancies in the names of areas of Dehradun, esp, Sahastradhara Road areas.

Level 9

@NaveenN @HarishD @HarishD @SubhashC here is the link for Dehradun local guides

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Local-guides-Dehradun-community/m-p/387733#...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.