LIJOMATTATHIL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Contribution - NOT APPLIED

Dear Local Guide Community Support Team, Being level 4 guide I have faced certain difficulties. Number of my edits are not accepted, the only feedback is the status notification NOT APPLIED. To my estimation we have situation of false rejection. Example: PRINCE ENGINEERING SERVICE this palace is am trying to add. My ads are rejected. Moreover I have learned that all my contributions, adds of new place are rejected with the same status notification NOT APPLIED.
India
6 comments
Level 7

Re: Contribution - NOT APPLIED

First map will verify the information provided. Make sure you have added correct location and try to provide more information like open hours,contact no and website

@LIJOM wrote:
Dear Local Guide Community Support Team, Being level 4 guide I have faced certain difficulties. Number of my edits are not accepted, the only feedback is the status notification NOT APPLIED. To my estimation we have situation of false rejection. Example: PRINCE ENGINEERING SERVICE this palace is am trying to add. My ads are rejected. Moreover I have learned that all my contributions, adds of new place are rejected with the same status notification NOT APPLIED.

Level 9
Level 9

@LIJOM wrote:
Example: PRINCE ENGINEERING SERVICE

If you're trying to add it in that format you've already made your first mistake as it's incorrectly capitalised 

Level 8

can u please write the correct way...? please
Level 9

@LIJOMATTATHIL @Pea meant to say like this Prince Engineering Service. Ya some time all of us encounter the same problem sometime.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9
Level 9

Names should follow standard language rules. In English that generally means the first letter of each part of the name

Prince Engineering Service

Level 8

ok