CapitalH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Contest & Benefit: Map Your World Week ( Chittagong )

desert CAMPING.png

We’re always on the lookout for new benefits for Local Guides. This month, we teamed up with Cafe Milano, one of the finest Italian taste you can get in Chittagong. With all the best cuisines of Italy.

This is not Google Sponsored initiative.

Benefit

Local Guides in Chittagong,Bangladesh : Can win one of the famous Italian Cuisines for free. Enjoy the meal share it with a friend or loved one—and tag us on social media using #LocalGuides when you visit Cafe Milano.

Contest

Add or edit places anywhere in the world between  (March 13-19) for a chance to win one of the famous Italian Cuisines for free. Each edit you make is a new entry in the contest, and the Local Guide who makes the most high-quality edits on Google Maps wins. The contest runs through March 13, 2017, and is open to all Local Guides in Chittagong Enter now.

We know you may have questions, so below, you’ll find a bunch of info we think will help.

How do I use the code ?

Refer to the email sent to you from Chittagong Local Guides to find your code. Show your code in Cafe Milano's outlet and enjoy your free meal.

I’m on a diet. May I share my benefit or contest prize with a friend?

If you don't want to use the code yourself, pass it along to someone who would appreciate it . The benefit and contest prize are transferable to a friend or family member, but you may not sell or exchange the benefit for money. And as always, contests and benefits are optional, so no need to participate if the prize doesn't interest you.

What is the deadline for redeeming this benefit?

You must redeem this benefit by April 25, 2017.

Is this a recurring or a permanent benefit?

This is a one-time benefit for Local Guides of Chittagong and is valid until April 25, 2017.

I want to learn more about adding great, high-quality edits!

High-quality edits are those that are most helpful to others, meaning with all the details opening hours, days, phone.no and website. Check out these tips for  high-quality edits.

Eligibility:

You must be a member of Chittagong Local Guides

You must live in Chittagong

Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Contest & Benefit: Map Your World Week ( Chittagong )

@CapitalH OHHO !!

Good idea  to encourage  your community member ... 

Happy guiding ...

Level 7

@TraciC  @Corrie @JessicaS @BellaWi Please take a look at my Map Your World Week contest.

Level 9

Your step is inspirational. very good. 

ZC
Level 6

Wow.

Level 7

Congratulations @ZubairC. You are our winner of " Map Your World Week " Chittagong Contest.

Out of 14 contestants you are one of our lucky contestant.

When you visit to claim your prize, how about sharing a photo on social media using the #LocalGuides ? Also don't forget to share a post on Connect about your experience.

One of our moderator will send you all the details about claiming your prize from Cafe Milano's outlet.

@OviChowdhury You are our runners-up for this contest. Hope you do more edits to be the champion on next contest.
Level 9

Wonderful & thank you. Please let me know how can I share this in Social Media!! 

Taking the opportunity, I would like to dedicate my prize to @OviChowdhury to inspire the novice mapper. 

Hello Ovi Chowdhury @OviChowdhury please take the chance & enjoy on my behalf.

ZC
Level 7

Wow. @ZubairC

Hat's off to you. Thank you very much for inspiring others. Hope we get more people like you to build a better community.

@OviChowdhury You will be contacted by our moderator.

Level 6

Thank You @ZubairC (Zubair Vi) 

Level 5

This will be great to get such opportunity.