Shoibu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Change of Location name

Hi @Rameez, not sure when you send your feedback, but it may takes time to review. So can you please wait for a few days? Or you can report an error on the map.

You can find more information about Google Maps on Help Center and Help Forum. You can also discuss your problem at the Forum. Thank you!

Hello @Rameez,

As @JeslynL noted , all you can do at this time is send feedback in-app or via Google Maps on desktop regarding the change of village name.  Changes go through many levels of review and take time.  You might like this post here regarding edits and the time it takes for them to go through.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 5

But I am sending Feedback from last two months and still it is not changed nor reviewed by map team

Level 5

I face too much problems as the location name is wrongly updated on Google map. 

Hi @Rameez, I understand your frustration. I encourage you to report an error on the map or post your issue on Google Maps Help Forum. Thank you!

Level 5

The error is like this cannot send feedback back on this location nor report a problemThe error is like this cannot send feedback back on this location nor report a problem

Screenshot_2017-08-17-18-42-57.png

Level 5

I cannot send a Feedback On this location nor add a missing place actually Google had not Geocode this area and updated it in Google database system

Level 5

Re: Wanted: questions for our solar eclipse livestream

What is the problem of Google map on my location I cannot Add a missing place nor send the feedback on my area location on Google map what is the problem

Location Name: Sever Thendi Pora

Pin code : 193223Screenshot_2017-08-17-18-23-16.png

Re: Wanted: questions for our solar eclipse livestream

Hello @Rameez,

Thank you for sharing your update.  I'd like to note that there are regions across the world that Google Maps still cannot update and based on your screenshots, it is possible that you are in one of those regions.  Please note per the Google Maps Help Center that you can only report maps errors in certain regions and countries.

In the meantime, we ask that you continue to submit feedback when you see something that is incorrect. While it may not seem like it, the feedback is eventually reviewed and acted upon!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 2

Sir change location  name as " Dhuhi No-1" NOT "Purnadoi Chapara" It wrong  location name please change