Shoibu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Change of Location name

Sir change location name as "DIVER LOLAB" Not "Sever thendi pora" it is wrong location name please change it

https://goo.gl/maps/psnuqYH6G6S2

23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Change of Location name

Hi @Shoibu we are not able to change your village name but you send feedback to Google maps on your Google maps app or desktop

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

View solution in original post

Level 5

Re: Change the Location name

@Shoibu wrote:

Sir change location name as "DIVER LOLAB" Not "Sever thendi pora" it is wrong location name please change it

https://goo.gl/maps/psnuqYH6G6S2

Level 7

Hi @Shoibu, what type of location is it? Secondly, you shouldn't post your personal email address / information publically. 

Level 5

Hi Eijaz it is the name of our village.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Shoibu we are not able to change your village name but you send feedback to Google maps on your Google maps app or desktop

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Shoibu, as @NareshDarji noted, please send a feedback in-app or via Google Maps on desktop regarding the change of village name. In addition, sharing of personal information is disallowed on Local Guides Connect, so I've removed your email address from your posts. Please check out the tips and best practices to help you navigate the community forum better.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Sir I also send a feedback regarding this location name change but Google Team does not reviewed it

Level 5

Sever thendi pora

Level 5

Sir "Sever Thendi Pora" is the wrong location name updated on Google map. As I am resident of this area From last 25 years the correct name of this area is "DIVER LOLAB" not "Sever Thendi Pora" in state Jammu and Kashmir 193223. Please change this location name in your Data with correct name DIVER LOLAB
I always follow Rules and regulations of Google

Level 5

And also I can not  Add a missing place on this location

Please update this location in your System