GaryFunk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Category for Avon and MaryKay

You seem to be seeking a special extra option.

I'm sorry, but there is no such option.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

I'm seeking a solution to a problem.  And you are correct that there isn't one.  

It's a Catch 22 that Google failed to provide for. 

Connect Moderator

The solution is to leave it for others that have a higher trust level while you work on getting your own higher.

This doesn't mean leaving those types of edits completely alone, as in that case you'll never raise your trust in that type of edit.  But if you can't edit a particular POI, don't worry about it and move on.  It's the successful edits that will build up your trust over time.

It has always been very clearly stated that no one should expect all their edits to be approved.  If everyone learned all the rules of the map and made perfect edits, which also means that no one at all spammed, then that could happen.  But since that is not reality, the current system is as good as technology currently allows.  As technology advances their will be improvements.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

While that isn't the solution, it's Great advice. 

Thank you. I shall follow your advice and work towards Level 9. Only 20,000 more points to go.  

Gary