MyPhone's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Cannot suggest edit to "Located In"

There is a Doctor's Office that is located in a building.  The Office has a name and there are multiple practices inside.

I uploaded photos months ago under the office's name.  Recently I noticed that my photos were moved to one of the practitioner's "clinic" that is reported as permanently closed.

I reposted my photos again to the actual office name posted outside the office door.  However, I noticed that the address has a little link under it saying "located in: WRONG PLACE (closed clinic)". If you click the link it takes you to the permanently closed practice.

I was going to suggest an edit that the office was located in the Building, but this option is not there.

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Cannot suggest edit to "Located In"

Hi @MyPhone this sounds complicated. If you could post screenshots, it will better explain the issue. 

Level 7

The hospital office is located in the Swartz/Reisman Center not the Health Recovery Clinic.

Technically the Health Recovery Clinic was located in the Hospital Office that is located in the Swartz/Reisman Center.

BuildingBuilding

OfficeOffice

Closed practiceClosed practice

IMG_20171202_094857.jpg

No way to editNo way to edit

Level 10

Dear @MyPhone, hope all's well. Yes, looks mixed up, sometimes on Maps, places get wrongly associated with each other. You can report with Send Feedback. Give a good description of the situation, let Google decide how to fix. Kind regards from Osaka78

@MyPhone wrote:

There is a Doctor's Office that is located in a building.  The Office has a name and there are multiple practices inside.

I uploaded photos months ago under the office's name.  Recently I noticed that my photos were moved to one of the practitioner's "clinic" that is reported as permanently closed.

I reposted my photos again to the actual office name posted outside the office door.  However, I noticed that the address has a little link under it saying "located in: WRONG PLACE (closed clinic)". If you click the link it takes you to the permanently closed practice.

I was going to suggest an edit that the office was located in the Building, but this option is not there.