Prabhakaran8's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Cannot able to edit the correct road names

Hi All, I am trying to edit the correct road names, but it is not edited nor updated. Before, I add the road names through the Google Map Maker. Now, I cannot. I do not know the reason. Any one help me with this. Also, I cannot add the bus stops.
Thiruthani, Tamil Nadu, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Cannot able to edit the correct road names

Hello @Prabhakaran8

Road editing is not available in Google Maps.  What you can do is use Send Feedback to suggest edits that Google employees will then make.  It will take time for them to verify the information and make the edit.

Bus stops are part of the transit layer which is not editable by the public, instead Google partners with local transit authorities.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello @Prabhakaran8

Road editing is not available in Google Maps.  What you can do is use Send Feedback to suggest edits that Google employees will then make.  It will take time for them to verify the information and make the edit.

Bus stops are part of the transit layer which is not editable by the public, instead Google partners with local transit authorities.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 5

Who can / could be Google partners with local transit authorities??