Trueway's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Can't update address in Google Maps

I had suggested an edit in the map address of "The Mustache Tattoo". Its been over one month. But the address didn't changed yet.

Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Can't update address in Google Maps

Hi @Trueway I said this below, let me echo it to you again. Your edit is pending because your information needs to be reviewed. You might also look tat this article here to help you to know how to make a good edit as well

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Trueway Your edit is pending because your information needs to be reviewed. You might also look tat this article here to help you to know how to make a good edit as well:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Level 8

Usually Google is waiting for other users / Local Guides to confirm an edit. I think LGs also have some kind of a reliability rank based on the quality and quantity of their former suggestions. Adding photoes could help as well, as it is a proof of you having been there.

Level 9

@GaborBi you are correct. 

@Trueway  That means  your submissions didn't meet the criteria, and was rejected by the system, either automatically or by the moderator. I suggest try submitting again, but make sure all the details are accurate.

For more info check out the following post 🙂

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 2

Are you the owner of the location ?

Connect Moderator

Hey @Trueway @HelloSamsonR has the right answer, please mark it as the solution.

Level 3

yes. indeed..

@hassanien wrote:

Are you the owner of the location ?

Level 3

I had added the store front photos also.

@GaborBi wrote:

Usually Google is waiting for other users / Local Guides to confirm an edit. I think LGs also have some kind of a reliability rank based on the quality and quantity of their former suggestions. Adding photoes could help as well, as it is a proof of you having been there.

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Trueway I said this below, let me echo it to you again. Your edit is pending because your information needs to be reviewed. You might also look tat this article here to help you to know how to make a good edit as well

Level 1

dear sir My office address not show in google map. so pls update address of this