Spikystudio's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Can't edit a wrong name!

Hi,

I am trying to edit an incorrect name of a university(both English and Persian), but it immediately says "Not Applied".

The correct name is:
English: Hadi Institute of Higher Education

Persian: موسسه آموزش عالی هادی

The correct names are also appeared on the official website that is already added.

Imam Hadi Tehran University, Negin Street, Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Can't edit a wrong name!

For more information please read this thread @Spikystudio

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thank you for your reply.

But, what should I do to edit this obvious mistake?

It is worth mentioning that I graduated from here with a diploma (and of course with the correct name on it:) )

@NareshDarji wrote:

For more information please read this thread @Spikystudio

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Connect Moderator

I think your trust level is very low so please gain your level @Spikystudio and try after sometime 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @Spikystudio

Good day.

As dear @NareshDarji It's depend on number of factors which edit can approve and when your edit rejected for a specific place you can say it on this community and after we review and correct it.

Dear @NareshDarji, Thank you for your attention and help but it's not good to suggest "gain your level" for getting trusted for edits because it should make spam edit.

Level 7

@SamanS wrote:

Hi @Spikystudio

Good day.

As dear @NareshDarji It's depend on number of factors which edit can approve and when your edit rejected for a specific place you can say it on this community and after we review and correct it.

Dear @NareshDarji, Thank you for your attention and help but it's not good to suggest "gain your level" for getting trusted for edits because it should make spam edit.

Thanks for your reply. So is my post considered as a suggestion for review in here? 

Level 10

Your welcome @Spikystudio, yes it's reviewed and then corrected. Done exactly.

Level 7

Try againt latter brother

Level 5

Try to your best skill

Hamjalal Sarker
Level 5

Hi @NareshDarji  You are also great. Your suggest is most helpful.

Hamjalal Sarker