Ale5ander's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Can't add place

I'm sorry, but that does not clarify it.  The two features have (had) the same phone number.  Why?  How do they differ?  It's not clear if the other one should have been fixed or deleted.

It is against the rules of the map to delete features unless strict criteria is met, as that also deletes other data and data feeds.

Please let Alexander answer for himself rather than speculating, getting the precise facts is important.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Thank you @Pea, you're completely right 😃

This is it. Business banner with adress.

IMG_2809.jpg

From Saint Petersburg with ♥ | Russia Local Guides Russian Language Thread

Level 9
Level 9

@GreggG wrote:

I'm sorry, but that does not clarify it.  The two features have (had) the same phone number.  Why?  How do they differ?

@Flash OK this now puts me in a tricky position. I don't want to appear to speculate but I think the following info will help:

The two features are the florist (which AlexanderL tried and failed to add) and the place of worship named 'Myc - house' (which AlexanderL marked as Private and has now gone). The place of worship didn't have a phone number on the listing, it had no contact info or any other details - it looked a bit like someone's spammy attempt to add their own home. I don't have a screenshot of the listing nor did I think to copy a MM link before it was marked Private, but I can assure you it had no phone number

Level 10

Those "Myc - house" had no information at all: no site, no phone, no open hours.

From Saint Petersburg with ♥ | Russia Local Guides Russian Language Thread