Semmy-de-Nada's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Solution

Re: Camel Safari in Desert - Wrong Location

@Nigam this is a pointless discussion. We are called LOCAL guides because we are ON SITE, LOCAL - we do not need to be citizens or whatever you think I was pointing out. You just need to be at a real place in order to edit and improve it. I have no time for this discussion where you trying to tell me that I am *not* intelligent and do not get *your* point.

This not about being right or wrong here. This is about editing a place with the correct information - based on REAL RESEARCH.

In the end I will solve it as I did solve in the last several months by GOING PHYSICALLY to the location getting in touch with the owner, get the verification process started and once they are confirmed owners in Google Maps then correcting the address and location.

If several "local guides" that never have visited a Google Maps location in order to help update it, how would THEY know that GOOGLE is correct? Google is *NOT* know all-knowing, that is why they need local people to verify and edit information.

This is the last post I will do on this and will close this case now.

Quirky storyteller and traveling crime novel writer. GLBTQ+ come follow me and check www.semmy.eu
Level 8

Re: Camel Safari in Desert - Wrong Location

I think my opinions posted at the thread below can somehow apply to the discussion here.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Suggestion-Google-Maps-adding-Mi...