LưuT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT DO YOU DO TO YOUR MAP?

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT DO YOU DO TO YOUR MAP?

Hanoi, Vietnam
8 comments
Level 9
Level 9

Re: CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT DO YOU DO TO YOUR MAP?

Yes

But if you want me to tell you something specific you'll need to provide a specific question

Level 4

YES, WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU CAN'T GO TO SOME PLACE YOU WANT?

THANKS PHILIPF!

Level 9
Level 9

Sorry but you're not being clear in your question. Feel free to write in your own language if it's easier and your post can be translated. If you do reply in English please turn caps lock off because it looks like you are SHOUTING

Level 4

@oh, i'm so sorry @PhilipF.

Ý của tôi là bạn sẽ làm bằng cách nào, nếu như bạn không thể đến được 1 nơi nào đó mà bạn muốn thêm thông tin của nó vào bản đồ của bạn? 

@PhilipF wrote:

Sorry but you're not being clear in your question. Feel free to write in your own language if it's easier and your post can be translated. If you do reply in English please turn caps lock off because it looks like you are SHOUTING

Level 9
Level 9

Are you saying there is a business that doesn't yet have a maps listing and you want to add it? Or are you currently trying to add a place and failing but you don't know why?

You need to be much more specific in your question

Level 4

yes, yes.

đó chính xác là những gì tôi muốn hỏi. thanks @Pea

@PhilipF wrote:

Are you saying there is a business that doesn't yet have a maps listing and you want to add it? Or are you currently trying to add a place and failing but you don't know why?

You need to be much more specific in your question

Level 9
Level 9

I offered you two scenarios and you just said yes. Which scenario were you saying yes to?

I'm going to say this one more time, you need to add much, much more detail to your question if you want people to help you. Take your time and write a specific description of what you are trying to do and what results you are getting. Name the business, include a link to the place on the map. If you have had a Thanks email after submitting an edit then include a screenshot

Level 4

@PhilipF wrote:

I offered you two scenarios and you just said yes. Which scenario were you saying yes to?

I'm going to say this one more time, you need to add much, much more detail to your question if you want people to help you. Take your time and write a specific description of what you are trying to do and what results you are getting. Name the business, include a link to the place on the map. If you have had a Thanks email after submitting an edit then include a screenshot

thank you so much.