Tula's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Business Approval

Hi everyone, so in the past i have helped some people with getting their business approved on Maps using their own accounts and details but i have noted many a times post cards don't get delivered for some reasons and thus many of these businesses don't get approved. Anyone with this experience and way forward or an alternative.

Thanks.

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Business Approval

Hello,

The Local Guides program is for individuals only.  I am afraid we cannot help you with questions about businesses on this forum, but rather there is a product and related forum for businesses represented on Google Maps.

The product is called Google My Business and it's support pages are the GMB Help Centre.  If you have claimed a business through their program you do have the option of contacting dedicated support, and additionally you can post at the GMB Forum whether you have claimed your business or not.  As with any forum, please search the support pages and the forum itself first to avoid asking questions that are already answered.
Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

Re: Business Approval

Much appreciated for the guidance @Flash. I will head over to the forum mentioned. Sorry again for repeating the same question, sometimes a novice mistake happens from time to time.