danalexa90's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bike lanes in Timisoara, Romania

Hi, 

I am new to this forum, I am from Timisoara and I really enjoy being a local guide and make maps more precise.

I am also a biker and I comute a lot by bike. I really feel the need of bike directions in Timisoara because we have a lot of bike lanes and every day new bike lanes pop up.

Is it possible that we as local guides draw the bike lanes in map maker? Currently no bike directions are available in Maps Timisoara.

Has anyone tried this before? 🙂

Cheers!

Timișoara, Romania
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Bike lanes in Timisoara, Romania

You can send feedback to add bike lanes in Google maps @danalexa90

But I'm not sure it's working. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

We are not able draw bike lanes in Google maps @danalexa90 because Google map maker is officially closed on 31st March 2017.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 7

@NareshDarji wrote:

We are not able draw bike lanes in Google maps @danalexa90 because Google map maker is officially closed on 31st March 2017. 

Oh! Silly me, I thought that those features like suggesting a closed road or a closed place are part of map maker.

Still, is there really no way of adding the bike lanes? our townhall website has maps of all the lanes but they are not usable if they are not on gMaps. Can I push this feature request to Google?

Connect Moderator
Solution

You can send feedback to add bike lanes in Google maps @danalexa90

But I'm not sure it's working.