BLUEI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Best Food Truck for Burgers

Hello, 

I was traveling with my family. Sisters and I were hungry for burgers. We've stopped at this food truck called Rollin'Burgers in front of Time Warner. We all ordered 5 double cheese burgers lol. I know thats a lot but we were hungry. lol. The area was a cool place to stop and get food and the burgers was sooooooo! delicious. I had to rate it 5 stars. Soon as I get to my destination, I will definitely share my food order picture that I've took, to you all. Chyle!

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Food Truck for Burgers

Which food truck, @BLUEI? While waiting for your photos (seriously can't wait!), I am moving your post to Travel and Advice.

5 star burgers sound splendid. Have you reviewed it on Google Maps yet? It would be really useful for others who are looking for recommendations or simply finding out more information about the food truck or the best burgers around town. About Local Guides contains a whole lot of information on ways to contribute on Maps, including reviewing businesses. 

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 2

Re: Best Food Truck for Burgers

Hello JeslynL,

There's a "food truck" on Green Valley and Centinela . It be right in front of Time Warner. I've went again on Saturday. Do you want me to show the pictures i've took?

@JeslynL wrote:

Which food truck, @BLUEI? While waiting for your photos (seriously can't wait!), I am moving your post to Travel and Advice.

5 star burgers sound splendid. Have you reviewed it on Google Maps yet? It would be really useful for others who are looking for recommendations or simply finding out more information about the food truck or the best burgers around town. About Local Guides contains a whole lot of information on ways to contribute on Maps, including reviewing businesses. 

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect.