PraveenE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Bengaluru

Google 

In started using / Mapping my near by places recently when the google Notification Popped up in my phone asking if i want to contribute. i checked the App for a while and relaised there is already a lot of information in google maps. about the places near by the smallest of shops we find in the roads, small markets and even the small Panshops. 

Then i wondered , how google does this. Later realized that there is a lot of Google Local Guides Like me helping to get this done for google. So i started my jouney with Local guides and have reached Level 5 now. and i will keep mapping my Area with as much as info aas possible. 

Today with Smartphones and Internet anything is possible and Google maps is the best way out to find out details about a place, to get directions and even now with ratings. One can check Google and decide whether a place/hotels/resturants is worth Visiting. Everything in One place. No need to go to Zomato, Makemytrip etc.

I will continue to map my area to the benefit of other people and help them in a way i could. 

Great work  by Google team and hope this goes on.

Thanks

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Bengaluru

@PraveenE thank you sharing your insights. It will inspire many users. Have a great time.

Level 3

Re: Bengaluru

Nice step all the best