Did you mean: 
Level 5

Bansal Kids Collection

Bansal kids collection deals in COSMATICS in kurukshetra 

2 comments
Level 8

Re: Bansal Kids Collection

Hi @BANKICO

Please read Program Program Rules Advertising is against Program Rules on Local Guides Connect.

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you and as this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen

Local Guides is a global community of explorers who write reviewsshare photosanswer questionsadd or edit places, and check facts on Google Maps. Millions of people rely on contributions like yours to decide where to go and what to do.

Level 10

Re: Bansal Kids Collection

Hi @BANKICO

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area gives you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
      • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, a meet-up, or photographic technique.
      • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tip, I  would suggest you Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Best Regards
Rezgar