VIMALMAJITHIA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Attraction Near Bhavagar

Hi all,

I would like to advise local guide of google to add such places and let's make this place known to unknown ..

There are many places near bhavnagar Gujarat you must visit.

Alang Ship Breaking yard : place where from all over the world ship are brought and break. 

Niskalank Mahadev: It was believed that pandva has created this place. Further the Shiva Linga is in the ocean. 

There are many more..

Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Attraction Near Bhavagar

After some time I'm arranging a google local guide summit in Bhavnagar, Pls. Participate in that event for more help.

@SPVR3 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Yap! You are absolutely right and I have seen those to places; they are indeed a wonderful place to visit.

Google people could have captured Street View of those attractive locations. Meanwhile, you can click on these two places Nishkalank Mahadev Temple and Alang Ship Breaking Yard and "ADD LATEST IMAGES/PHOTOS" or "capture 360 degree view" so that we will get to more about those tourist places in India.

Happy Google Mapping:)

View solution in original post

Level 3

Hi,

Yap! You are absolutely right and I have seen those to places; they are indeed a wonderful place to visit.

Google people could have captured Street View of those attractive locations. Meanwhile, you can click on these two places Nishkalank Mahadev Temple and Alang Ship Breaking Yard and "ADD LATEST IMAGES/PHOTOS" or "capture 360 degree view" so that we will get to more about those tourist places in India.

Level 8

Hi all,

I would like to advise local guide of google to add such places and let's make this place known to unknown ..

So

Alang: You all know about alang Only one and biggest ship breaking yard in the Asia.you can purchase ship material from the alang market. 

Ghogha: Famous for best seashore people often visit there for fun with family

Hathab bunglow : New and best location with seashore is hathab Eco-tourism point with best accommodation services.

Palitana: Famous Jain temple and Best art level temple in the India,,,,

Mahuva : Best and long beach for tourist and also famous for Mini Kashmir... also famous for coconut farms.

and many more

Level 7

@VimalM wrote:

Hi all,

Alang Ship Breaking yard : place where from all over the world ship are brought and break. 

Niskalank Mahadev: It was believed that pandva has created this place. Further the Shiva Linga is in the ocean. 

There are many more..

Level 7
Solution

After some time I'm arranging a google local guide summit in Bhavnagar, Pls. Participate in that event for more help.

@SPVR3 wrote:

Hi,