tashantamim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Area measuring Wrong

proble.png

The red mark area is near my region but there is some mistake like this area isn't correctly drawn. That's why I faces some addressing problems. Now how can I solve this?

Keranigonj Local Guide           My Contribution 

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Area measuring Wrong

@TashanT wrote:

@PaulPavlinovich 

sorry for late reply. Actually the naming of this particular area is not correct because its capture two different area but given one name. This is the actual problem. I think it could make sense now. 

Hi @tashantamim thank you for the extra information, yes that makes sense. You do need to use the send feedback to report the problem. That is the only way to report this kind of issue. Area names come from (usually) official sources so there might not be chance of an update. I would still put in the feedback because if enough people say it then it will be more likely to bubble up for investigation.

Regards

Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @tashantamim

We are not able to solve this but you can send feedback to Google maps. In your feedback send more information about this area to Google maps.

• On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Google Maps
  • Tap Menu Help  >  Send feedback.

Help.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

@NareshDarji 

Thanks for reply mate. I've already given but nothing happen or  got no response

Connect Moderator

It's taking long time bro @tashantamim

@TashanT wrote:

@NareshDarji 

Thanks for reply mate. I've already given but nothing happen or  got no response

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hi @tashantamim can you please describe what you believe is wrong? I see a highlighted area but this doesn't really tell us what issue you are seeing. We need more information to be able to help you.

That said, in general the advice already give to you is correct.

Regards

Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich 

sorry for late reply. Actually the naming of this particular area is not correct because its capture two different area but given one name. This is the actual problem. I think it could make sense now. 

Connect Moderator
Solution

@TashanT wrote:

@PaulPavlinovich 

Hi @tashantamim thank you for the extra information, yes that makes sense. You do need to use the send feedback to report the problem. That is the only way to report this kind of issue. Area names come from (usually) official sources so there might not be chance of an update. I would still put in the feedback because if enough people say it then it will be more likely to bubble up for investigation.

Regards

Paul

Level 7

Thanks for reply @PaulPavlinovich