JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Approval of Edits

Hello Guys!

I have done several edits and some of them come out with the NOT APPLIED or PENDING for a ages. What might be the possible cause for this. See attached screenshot.

Thank You,

JonasK

KENYA

selfiecamera_2017-02-22-08-06-38-630.jpg

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Kenya
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Approval of Edits

Places being pending for some time is just a reflection of the fact that Local Guides is very popular and thus is creating long review queues.

For places that were not applied we would need the full details of the edit to help suggest why you had issues with it.  For example, we'd need to know the GPS location, the name you used, the address, the phone number, the URL and the category.

From your screenshot, though, I see you are trying to add BCFC Primary Section and BCFC Secondary Section.  I'm not sure what those represent, but a feature should just have one POI; breaking it into two is probably not appropriate.  Descriptive names are also not appropriate, please use just the actual name.

If you need help figuring out the issue with specific edits, please provide the full details of that edit and we'll try to help you.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Hi @Flash

Thank you for the explanation. The locations I am trying to add is a school franchise in different locations. One is a primary level (elementary level) while the other is a high school. They dont share anything in common. Like facilities. What is your suggestion on how to include this places in google maps?

Regards

JonasK

Kenya

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9
Level 9

@JonasK wrote:

What is your suggestion on how to include this places in google maps? 

As Gregg already asked:  "we'd need to know the GPS location, the name you used, the address, the phone number, the URL and the category."

Please post here the exact info you provided in your edit