christianrfrazier1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Anyone making decent money as a trusted streetview photographer?

Is there anyone out there making any decent coin as a trusted street view photographer. I would like to learn more and a guideline for rates. 

New York, NY, United States
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Anyone making decent money as a trusted streetview photographer?

Hi @christianrfrazier1 have visited this page

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

It doesn't provide me with the answers I seek. That's why I posted the question.

Level 7

I have been curious about the same question asked above. Thanks in advance for additional help.

Laurie

Level 10

@christianrfrazier1@LaurieDesAutels, @NareshDarji I would imagine it depends on where you are and what kind of services you offer. e.g. shooting with a portable handheld 2 sensor camera vs a dSLR rig with dolley + post processing work.

If you are a Streetview Trusted Photographer you can access the exclusive forum and there is a pretty extensive thread on prices different users charge.

Good luck

Connect Moderator

Hi @christianrfrazier1 and @LaurieDesAutels the answer is yes. I don't personally offer myself for hire because I'm more interested in the LG side of things (you cannot be both on the same account) but I know SVT members who are for hire and they do make money. @WetCoastCanuck gave a good answer (although the link isn't handy given it goes to a exclusive access board you can't see). Like any small business the return varies. I'll give you two examples, one operator that I know has made it her full time job and makes enough that she doesn't do any other kind of work. Anther only does it on weekends and has a full time job. Just being "for hire" and on the "for hire" list will not make you an instant millionaire. You need to do the leg work approaching businesses and making cold sales through your own marketing.

Regards

Paul