AbdallahMunzer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Always got not applied

Am trying to add new location on google maps, it’s a land that we will build new houses on it , I fill all the information but google always returns not applied status to me , what I should do?

this the please that I what to add
https://goo.gl/maps/1bL1ertS1rx

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Always got not applied

You have stated that the housing will be built in the future.  Housing Development is thus not appropriate, as places not yet built are not permitted on the map.

If you have an office set up onsite, that would be a remote office for your company.  You should use your company name and category.

Google does not permit places for sale on the map, so your addition to the map should not mention the place you are trying to sell.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hello @AbdallahMunzer,

Development land is not something that is permitted on the map.  Instead you can create a custom map using the multiple solutions Google has provided.  The easiest to use is Google My Maps.  The maps include options to make them appear in Google Search.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Level 6

Am talking about new area that 200 thousand square meters and I have the documents that prove what i sayed, also I took  360 photos and I need to post it it of google street view ,but my location not added to the map

Connect Moderator

There is no provision for you to add such things to the main map.

Street View does not require a feature for the 360's to be added; the Street View app will let you post using just the GPS coordinates.

Level 6

First of all thanks for your fast reply,

As I trusted street view photographer I know that, but how google map users will find my photos and my location when i can’t add my location ? i can’t sent the address for everyone how what to arrive to my location.

Connect Moderator

Do you have a staffed storefront at that location?

If so, what category are you trying to use when adding it to the map?

Level 6

Yes I had, am trying to add it under housing development.

Connect Moderator
Solution

You have stated that the housing will be built in the future.  Housing Development is thus not appropriate, as places not yet built are not permitted on the map.

If you have an office set up onsite, that would be a remote office for your company.  You should use your company name and category.

Google does not permit places for sale on the map, so your addition to the map should not mention the place you are trying to sell.