SupunN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to add a Missing road segment in Google Maps?

Hello @UnaisPallikkal,

As your question is frequently asked and has been answered already, I will merge your thread with an existing one.  Please do use the search function as one of your first tools for finding answers to your questions.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Mapping

How to add missing roads in map?

Connect Moderator

Re: Mapping

Hello,

Your question is frequently asked, thus I am going to merge it into an existing thread.  Please read the marked solution there, and if you have follow up questions please post them in that thread.

You will find that most questions have already been asked.  Please always read the Maps Help Centre and search this forum before creating a new thread in order to prevent duplicate topics.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Re: Adding missing roads (walking , cycling and even vehicles) inside a cemetery - Sri Lanka

Hi @SupunN,

Nice to see that you had collected lots of info for the road additions.

Do check this thread too which will provide you some tips on how to make the same work easily.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/New-Road-Suggestions-It-Really-works/m-p/57...

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 7

How to add a street name?

please i need a detailed guide on how to start adding street names on google map.

Level 2

Re: How to add a street name?

Hai

@Benson450 wrote:

please i need a detailed guide on how to start adding street names on google map.

Level 9

@Benson450 that was a good concern. But as far as I know, local guides can add places and not the streets. You can give feedback to good along with Latitude and Altitude details and request them to add street/rename street.

Hope it helps.

Level 10

Hi @Benson450
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Please read this support to know how to do it  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/7084895?hl=en&ref_topic=6224587
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Benson450,

You can add road or rename a road by sending feedback directly on Google Maps. To do so, you need to:

1. Open the Google Maps app for Android
  2. Tap = to open the side menu
  3. Scroll down to “Send Feedback”
  4. Tap “Edit the map”
  5. Tap the road segment you want to edit
  6. Tap “Next”
  7. Suggest the changes for the road you selected (Name, Incorrectly drawn, One-way/two-way, Closed, or Private)
  8. Tap Send.

For more information, you can read Edit a road segment in Google Maps.

Hope this helps!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Sureshmanukonda109,

Welcome to Connect! You might not know this, but sharing personal information such as emails and phone numbers is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I removed your email from the tags. You can take a look at our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy.

Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!