Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding cycling routes

SOLVED
Highlighted
FabioMMM Level 8
Level 8

Adding cycling routes

There's no map maker anymore and the cycling layer of my area is pretty poor. Any solution? There's any way to change the attributes of a road?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Adding cycling routes

Hello,

At this time there is no way to edit such details.  You could submit a request via "Send Feedback -> Other feedback", but there is no guarantee as to how that will be treated; they might change the attributes for you or they might just log it to help decide the priority of it being added in the future to Maps editing.  You should know that the queue for Other Feedback is extremely long and to add routes within a network you'd have to make multiple such requests.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Top Contributor, Map Maker TC, RER and Regional Lead

Do to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

5 REPLIES
Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello,

At this time there is no way to edit such details.  You could submit a request via "Send Feedback -> Other feedback", but there is no guarantee as to how that will be treated; they might change the attributes for you or they might just log it to help decide the priority of it being added in the future to Maps editing.  You should know that the queue for Other Feedback is extremely long and to add routes within a network you'd have to make multiple such requests.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Top Contributor, Map Maker TC, RER and Regional Lead

Do to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

deepakjhic Level 8
Level 8

FabioMMM wrote:

There's no map maker anymore and the cycling layer of my area is pretty poor. Any solution? There's any way to change the attributes of a road?

Hie @FabioMMM as our Connect Moderator @Flash mentioned there is no particular way to edit a road information try sending feedback. 

Here is the video link. 

https://youtu.be/vgk1FXahEvQ

Happy mapping 

FabioMMM Level 8
Level 8

Thank you @Flash and @deepakjhicc for the answers. Hopefully in the future Google will add this possibility. 

Redcedar Level 5
Level 5

I am totally in favour of updating Google with Non motorized Trails and pathways.  Since Mapmaker has closed the map of the community has stayed static. Parks and Trails in the area are not shown correctly and there's not much you can do about updating them. 

Redcedar Level 5
Level 5

This is a big weakness of current Local Guides methodology. I have pathways data to share and google has no methods to insert data.