cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Adding a valley /wadi " a hiking place "

Hi all, 

I'm trying to add (wadi al salayta) to Google maps 

Wadi al salayta is a small river that hikers usually go too... But I can't find the right category to add the place of...  

We people search for وادي السلايطة or wadi al salayta it gives them wadi mujib which is a near wadi but not the same place...  How can I add the wadi ? And which category should I but it in ?IMG_20180617_104214_982.jpg

1529222930979.png

Jordan
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Adding a valley /wadi " a hiking place "

Hi @Anwr_odeh

You can use touristic attraction because you wrote that this place is visited by hikers

Level 9

Hello @Anwr_odeh

River is a polygon feature and polygon feature is now disable on google maps, so you can’t add by yourself. You can send feedback to Google Developers then they will review your request and take appropriate steps for that, please follow the following steps:

1. Open Google Mapsand make sure you’re signed in.
  2. In the top left, click the Menu  .
  3. Click Send feedback.
    Note:If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you’ll see Send general feedback.
  4. Choose Your opinions about Maps.
  5. You can add a screenshot with your feedback, and Follow the instructions.
  6. Click Send.
Connect Moderator

Hello @AbdullahAM,

Please carefully read over what "Your opinions about Maps" allows people to contribute.  It is not a place to attempt edits.

@Anwr_odeh, water features are not currently being accepted; I'm afraid you will not be able to add this feature.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages