Ashwin97's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Add new roads or adding streets names

For those familiar with vellore can you add street games to places that isn’t visible in the map 

Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Add new roads or adding streets names

Hey @Ashwin97,

If you want to add a name to an existing road, you need to report an error on the map. If the road is not existing on the map you can follow the instructions in the Report a missing road topic.

If you'd like to encourage other local guides to add roads and names, you can create a Map Editing Meet-Up.

Hope this helps!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @Ashwin97,

If you want to add a name to an existing road, you need to report an error on the map. If the road is not existing on the map you can follow the instructions in the Report a missing road topic.

If you'd like to encourage other local guides to add roads and names, you can create a Map Editing Meet-Up.

Hope this helps!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Now we cant draw roads on map so we have to report the road . I think their is a way to add the drawn map with it as a reference 

Level 6

What do to do if the street does'nt existe on  google map?

Level 7

@gervaide,

Follow these steps to request that Google add a missing road:

1. Select Send feedback
  2. Select Report missing road
  3. Tap/click on a point that is on the missing road
  4. Enter the name of the road, plus (optionally) add a note with any other pertinent info that helps to define the road better.