How i can add a missing place and google maps approved it 100%

United States
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Add missing place

Hi @ChAbOu Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community

It's really nice to know that you are is much interested in updating the correct information in maps.

Well my suggestion is carry your phone for adding a accurate GPS location and when ever you are add a place keep these things in mind.

• To help us review your suggestion, add a photo. Your photos will be published when your place is approved.
  • Name, location, and category of the place are required. Other attributes aren't required, but might help to speed up the review process.

Here is Support Link which might help you understanding more 🙂

Regards,

Jagadeesan.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @ChAbOu Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community

It's really nice to know that you are is much interested in updating the correct information in maps.

Well my suggestion is carry your phone for adding a accurate GPS location and when ever you are add a place keep these things in mind.

• To help us review your suggestion, add a photo. Your photos will be published when your place is approved.
  • Name, location, and category of the place are required. Other attributes aren't required, but might help to speed up the review process.

Here is Support Link which might help you understanding more 🙂

Regards,

Jagadeesan.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

Ganz wichtig ist es die Kategorie nicht zu vergessen! Wenn die fehlt wird es nicht akzeptiert . Ich finde aber es gibt zu wenig Möglichkeiten eine Kategorie zu finden die dann auch wirklich zutreffend ist. Manchmal ist es eben auch sehr speziell. Eine Lösung wäre ein neutrales "Vorschlagsfeld" als Bestimmungsoption welches dann immer noch geprüft und genehmigt werden kann. 

Connect Moderator

@ChAbOu wrote:

How i can add a missing place and google maps approved it 100%

You cannot.  Everyone is subject to their edits being checked, and no system of checking will be 100% correct.

Even the most experienced mappers and Googlers do not get 100% approval.

What you can do is work to get the most exact data and to learn the rules of the map to help increase your approval rate.  Your rate will also increase as you make better edits; they system then assigns more trust to similar edits.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7

If you add all informations about this place google team will review it and accept the process 

Level 7

If you add all informations about this place google team will review it and accept the process