Shahadat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Add missing School name, village Market name and area name

My House is located in Comilla district at Montola village, where i spend my childhood with my family, but when i search my village and my village school in google map. i don't see its name. I feel embraced, now i'd like to say, i want to see my village name and my village school name which important for us on the other hand we don't find our village and school. So how can I get or how can I do it.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Add missing School name, village Market name and area name

@Shahadat working on it with my best. visit once at my timeline you will find that most of addition are from villages and rural area.

i love to be the part of this amazing community.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@Shahadat working on it with my best. visit once at my timeline you will find that most of addition are from villages and rural area.

i love to be the part of this amazing community.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 1

@Shahadat wrote:

My House is located in Comilla district at Montola village, where i spend my childhood with my family, but when i search my village and my village school in google map. i don't see its name. I feel embraced, now i'd like to say, i want to see my village name and my village school name which important for us on the other hand we don't find our village and school. So how can I get or how can I do it.