TajK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

A one network solutions not showing in Google map

Hi my shop name is not showing in Google map this is my shop name A one network solutions contact number [PHONE NUMBER REDACTED]

A One Network Solutions, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A one network solutions not showing in Google map

Hello,

Your place can be found on the map here.

I think you are not asking why your place does not have a place label that displays at all times.

There is too many items on the map for them all to get a place label that always displays, so algorithms are used to figure out what to display based on what the user is likely seeking.  There are many other features that are also not showing; you just do not realize because you cannot see them.  There is no way to influence this, other than making the feature as accurate as possible.

But it really shouldn't be a problem; people don't randomly scroll around the map looking for a plumber, a church, a dentist, a tire shop, etc; but rather they search.  When somene searches for the type of establishment you have mapped then it will appear in the results, so everything is working fine.

When someone enters no search terms at all or search terms unrelated to this feature, Google has determined that they are almost certainly not looking for this feature and thus it is safe not to show it.  You should be aware that the algorithms constantly are re-run, so it may get an always visible place label; but then it might later again disappear.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9
Level 9

@GreggG wrote:

There is no way to influence this, other than making the feature as accurate as possible.

Bearing mind what Gregg has said, have you considered editing the address on your listing, it currently shows as:

186, 8th cross, 7th main, Byrasandra Main Road, Bairasandra Extension, Jayanagar 1st block, Jayanagar, Jaya Nagar 1st Block, Bairasandra Extension, Jayanagara Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011, India

Your own website gives your address as the rather more succinct:

#186, 8th cross, 7th main, Byrasandra Main Road, Jayanagar-560041

Level 2

my shop name label is not showing in map

my shop name label is not showing in map shop name is a one network solutions in jayanagar bangalore 560011 and my contact number is [PHONE NUMBER REDACTED]

Level 9
Level 9

Re: my shop name label is not showing in map

Your shop is listed and live on the map https://goo.gl/maps/QY9CsFVWi7p and that's all you can do. The label is controlled by the Google algorithm and will appear whenever the algorithm determines it to be appropriate

Btw your contributions https://www.google.co.uk/maps/contrib/112852055018290442208/reviews/ show you reviewed your own business (unsurprisingly giving yourself 5 stars). This is a clear conflict of interest and account violation

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TajK, I merged your posts on the same topic into one thread to keep the discussion in one place. 

I have removed your phone number from your post. We do not encourage community members to post personal information (your's or others) publicly in Connect so as to protect your privacy. If you wish to get in touch with others, I recommend using the private messaging system.

As @Pea mentioned, your shop is listed and available for search on the map as shown:

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 12.02.56 AM.png

Please also note that by reviewing your own business you are violating the Local Guides program rules

Lastly, check out this post for tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 2

My shop label is not showing in google map

My shop name label is not showing in google map ( A one network solutions) 
Connect Moderator

Re: My shop label is not showing in google map

Can your place be found via Search?

If not, when was it added to the map?

If it can be found via search, that is normal and no adjustments would be necessary.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9
Level 9

Re: My shop label is not showing in google map

@TajK this is the third time you have asked the exact same question. Two of you other threads have already been answered and merged  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/A-one-network-solutions-not-showing-in-Goog...

Moderator @JeslynL has also confirmed that by reviewing your own business you are violating the Local Guides program rules.