GTU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3
Level 3

A business on Google Maps is Indicating My Domain and Website in his details.

If you will search 'globaltech2u' on google, it will show a business listed on right side with the shop name as same as the domain name 'globaltech2u.com'. The problem is that neither the domain nor the website is owned  by them though it happens to be the shop's name is as same as the Website's Domain.

How could i solve this issue. This prevents the original business to show up with the Website.

Globaltech2u.com, Jalan PJU 10/4c, Damansara Damai, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: A business on Google Maps is Indicating My Domain and Website in his details.

Hello,

Local Guide program is for individuals only.  Help for businesses can be obtained at the Google My Business forum

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Level 7

Re: A business on Google Maps is Indicating My Domain and Website in his details.

@GTU Hi, in this case please go the suggest an edit and remove the website address, and submit it.

Please look Here.

[Fahim]
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello,

Local Guide program is for individuals only.  Help for businesses can be obtained at the Google My Business forum

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 3
Level 3

@zafahim Thanks for Help.

@zafahimwrote:

@GTU Hi, in this case please go the suggest an edit and remove the website address, and submit it.

Please look Here.

Level 7

@GTU you are most welcome 😊

[Fahim]