abtadvertising's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

2014 street view photo on the location of my advertising shop is being used by google map

The street view on the location of ABT ADVERTISING & DESIGN was taken on 2014, which shows a junk shop instead of ABT ADVERTISING & DESIGN.

The said location was 677, Maharlika Hi-Way, Sta. Rita Guiguinto, Bulacan, Philippines.

2 comments
Level 2

2014 street view photo on the location of my advertising shop is being used by google map

The street view on the location of abt advertising and design was taken on 2014, which shows a junk shop.

The said location was 677, maharlika high way, sta, rita, guiguinto, bulacan, philippines.

Connect Moderator

Re: 2014 street view photo on the location of my advertising shop is being used by google map

Hello,

The imagery will be updated the next time Google passes down your road.  Such trips cannot be requested; rather Google moves it's cars from city to city, eventually circling back to cities that were already imaged for another pass.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages