BabluBaghel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: adding new place in google maps

Hi @kausthubham05 you can add businesses and places of interest to Google Maps yourself via the App or desktop. You cannot add areas, towns, villages, etc. directly. Use the Send Feedback feature to do this. Note that generally Google takes input on these sorts of area based entries from official sources.

Welcome to Local Guides there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Level 6

كيف يمكن إضافة قرية على خرائط جوجل

كيف يمكنني إضافة أسم قرية على خرائط الجوجل لم أجدها في تطبيق

Connect Moderator

Re: كيف يمكن إضافة قرية على خرائط جوجل

Hello @hasnem2009 we are not able to add village on Google maps but you can send feedback to Google map and provide information of this village. It's taking long time to update on map.

• On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Google Maps
  • Tap Menu Help  >  Send feedback.

Help.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

How Do i Add area or village on map?

Recently I found that my village haven't yet add on google map? i was try to add this. but i couldn't found any option to add this.. but it is most important to add this on google map. but how i can this?

Level 5

Village Name

Hello! In which category we should keep the village name? 

Level 7

Re: Village Name

We are not allowed to add villages to the map.

Level 3

Need Suggestion Regarding Google Drive

while adding missing place in category field village option is not there ...so how to add village name

Level 6

Re: Need Suggestion Regarding Google Drive

Give me a couple minutes I am going to look into it and see if I can help you figure it out ....(I'm back) ok so I can only get farm to pop up sorry I could not be of more help good luck!!

Level 7

Hi @manjunathat I can see what you mean. Try this below.

Once you click in category field of the map, use the search bar option and type in 'Cottage village' that best describe option for village.

Cheers!

Connect Moderator

Please do not use incorrect categories if the one you wish to use is not available.  Not everything is available to be mapped or edited.

I will merge this thread with another on the same topic; please do search the forum when you have a question as it is likely your question has already been asked.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages