SinaAtaie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

غیر قابل ویرایش بودن اطلاعات برخی مکان ها

سلام وقت بخیر

برای برخی مکان ها امکان اضافه کردن تصویر یا  پیشنهاد ویرایش وجود نداره (چه روی دسکتاپ چه موبایل)

دلیل چی می تونه باشه؟

مشهد، Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: غیر قابل ویرایش بودن اطلاعات برخی مکان ها

Hi @SinaAtaie

they are on a separate "layer" of maps (much like roads is a separate layer, and bus/train stations are on a "transit" layer). Your only option at this time is to submit feedback with details, and a Google Employee will add or edit it for you.
At finally The points were added as polygon a long time ago and users can't edit them as this features is not available anymore. Therefore feel free to add these points to the map again so they are categorized as POI (Points of Interest) instead of a Compound Ground.

Region restrictions are related to a bunch of reason, some are because of data, some for other legal reasons, it varies a lot.

Best Regards 
Rezgar

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @SinaAtaie

they are on a separate "layer" of maps (much like roads is a separate layer, and bus/train stations are on a "transit" layer). Your only option at this time is to submit feedback with details, and a Google Employee will add or edit it for you.
At finally The points were added as polygon a long time ago and users can't edit them as this features is not available anymore. Therefore feel free to add these points to the map again so they are categorized as POI (Points of Interest) instead of a Compound Ground.

Region restrictions are related to a bunch of reason, some are because of data, some for other legal reasons, it varies a lot.

Best Regards 
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SinaAtaie

Apologies that I'm replying in English, but I don't speak your language and I'm using Google Translate to understand you questions and reply to it.

@Rezgar gave you very detailed and useful answer. The only thing that I'd add is that when you suggest an edit and send feedback (in your case is sending feedback), it doesn't always lead to approval. Google Maps team is taking it into serious consideration and analysis before taking the decision of approving and applying the changes, or not.

I'm moving your post to the Mapping Your World board, as it fits there better.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Thank you for your attention @MarinSt