DalayG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

When is Local Guides Volunteer Day 2017 and how I can qualify to be part of this session.

I am professional travel executive by profession with hospitality degree in Hotel and Tourism management.I also own and  Managing Proprietor of a Travel Company based in Bhutan.

Therefore I would prefer to be part pf this session which could promote and enhance the local information for those who needs the information before visiting my place. 

Please write me at [REDACTED]

Bhutan
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: When is Local Guides Volunteer Day 2017 and how I can qualify to be part of this session.

@DalayG hi 

Welcome to local guides connect &thanks for posting

at first i want to inform u that .. connect is not allowed to share any personal info like as mobile number or e mail number , so i suggest u to remove your personal info.

however 

Local guides team this year announced that 10 December to celebrate as Local guides volunteer day

So i think every 10 December  we can celebrate this  Local guides volunteer day

there are no any qualification system to Celebrate this day.. any local Guides can arrange or ccelebrate this day

But if u want to host this event  day or want to featured this event on Volunteer Day My map u have to Register a form,  If qualified your event will placed on My mmaps