AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016

@TraciC wrote:

@LucioV If the meet-up is submitted via the form shared in the original post, it will be considered for promotion. The team is busy reviewing all submissions. 🙂

Thank you @TraciC ! Just one question: can you help me? I'm not able to send a message from the event page!! It's a strange thing, i cannot see the "message" buttton in the guest section...

Schermata 2016-11-21 alle 06.23.16.png

Former Google Contributor

@Anonymous Thank you for submitting the application. We will review it and once approved would be published. Please give us 2-3 working days to approve the application. 

@ShafiulB Make sure to fill the application form, so we can review and approve it. Only after that would it be visible on the My Map. 

@Justine2807 Thank you for submitting the application form. Our team is reviewing all the applications, and soon after approval it would be visible on the My Map. 

@Anonymous All Local Guides Volunteer Day activities on 10 December would be made visible on the My Map. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AradhanaB He did not mean that map, he is wanted to add his custom map. I was understate like that. 

Connect Moderator

@AradhanaB thanks a lot .. for ur replay

I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS FORM 2 days ago ,, PLZ CHECK again 

my link ...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cpq5859s30ii0habhdpnaoo0vbk?authkey=COKQzLG7n4jthAE

@ShafiulB Thank you letting us know that you have already submitted the form. We will take 2-3 working days to review and approve the applications, once approved we will add it to the My Map. I would also encourage you to look at the conversations here and help other fellow Local Guides in creating a volunteer day activity. 

Thank you. 

Googler

@LucioV I wish I could help but that looks like a Google+ question. I recommend checking with other community members to see if they've had the same problem or within the Google+ Help Forum as I'm not currently invited to any events (and I'm also using the new Google+). 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

@LucioV I wish I could help but that looks like a Google+ question. I recommend checking with other community members to see if they've had the same problem or within the Google+ Help Forum as I'm not currently invited to any events (and I'm also using the new Google+). 

Thanks @TraciC i asked the same question on Google+ support forums, but i had no response; the official guide says that i could message the guests....

I will try to collect the emails and contact them through standard messages.

Thanks!