AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016

@KAbhishek In the post I have shared the link to a My Map which will have all Volunteer Day events being hosted by Local Guides. You can click on the ones which are in your region, read the description and join them. 

@CeciliaO The My Map is being updated as and when we get submission. Over the week you will be able to see more Volunteer Day activities which are close to you. You can also organize your own Local Guide Volunteer Day activity. 

@Anonymous and @GregS The My Map will be updated by us once we have looked at the application submitted. Please give us 2-3 working days to review your application, once approved they will be added to the My Map. 

@genes The My Map will be updated by us once we have looked at the application submitted. Please give us 2-3 working days to review your application, once approved they will be added to the My Map. 

@Justine2807 Thank you for sharing your idea and inspiring other Local Guides. If you haven't yet submitted your application please ensure you do so. The My Map will be updated by us once we have looked at the application submitted. Please give us 2-3 working days to review your application, once approved they will be added to the My Map. 

@PavelSarwar Thank you for sharing your event link here. If you haven't yet submitted your application please ensure to do so. The My Map will be updated by us once we have looked at the application submitted. Please give us 2-3 working days to review your application, once approved they will be added to the My Map. 

@Anonymous The My Map will be updated by us once we have looked at the application submitted. Please give us 2-3 working days to review your application, once approved they will be added to the My Map. 

@CapitalH We are only featuring Local Guides Volunteer Day activities which are being hosted on 10 December. 

Level 10

Hi @AradhanaB,

You are wonderful. Thank you for your reply and for helping to organise this fantastic Google Local Guides Volunteer day event. 

On December 10 2016 I Googled Local Guides Connect and Found the event arranged for Sydney was to volunteer for Church by the bridge Carols under the bridge. It was an excellent event. Thousands of people and a really well organised fun evening. 

I was very proud to attend and volunteer at the event as a Google Local Guide volunteer day representative. Attatched are some pictures. 

Thanks again to everyone at the Google Local Guides team for all you do to help so many

Cheers! 

IMG_20161210_172352.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AradhanaB wrote:

@Anonymous The My Map will be updated by us once we have looked at the application submitted. Please give us 2-3 working days to review your application, once approved they will be added to the My Map. 

@AradhanaB

I got confused about time:
We have plans to hold on: Sunday 12/11/2016
Link event: https://www.facebook.com/events/708868165929981/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LocalGuidesVietnam/