AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016

Dear  @AradhanaB PLZ REVIEW MY EVE NT ..

If this is rejected / have some corection plz replay us .. we all r waiting  to your response ...

ALREADY WE MAKE A LIST OF POOR VILLGERS TO HELP THEM ON THE ''LOCAL GUIDES  VOLUNTEER DAY'' 

We want to arrange this occasion for help needy people or make Volunteers Day Memorable.

VISIT OUR EVENT PAGE 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cpq5859s30ii0habhdpnaoo0vbk?authkey=COKQzLG7n4jthAE

organised by- Comilla Local Guides 

Level 7

@AradhanaB Do we have to do the event in December 10 ? or we can do it in any other day ? If my event is on Dec 17 will it be featured in the volunteers day map ?

Level 8

This is really wonderful. Am too impress to see this kind charity. looking forward for this

Level 9

@NalinK we are making in two different districts in Sri Lanka, please check the links and join with us!
Batticaloa

Anuradhapura

Donations for the above event will be collected from all over the Island by Batticaloa localguides. Great if you could organize one in Colombo too

Level 8

@IlankovanTthats really great ! we should plan something too with colombo peeps !

Level 5

hello @AradhanaB

It's a better reward for the local guides contribution. wish it shall be a great success.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AradhanaB @Corrie @TraciC

I was checked in my local Medical Clinic and it is not possible to donate blood there, and on day 10 December is likely to snow here, so I am unable to organize cleaning of some nature area where we can find a lot of garbage like this https://goo.gl/maps/4n5K9ToJQf92

I have no finance to buy and donate food, etc. to those who really need... ( I was talk with few friends, but neither they have some extra money)

We do not have dog shelter here, but there is many abandoned dogs...

No children's hospital...

There is a some department for children with special needs, but that kids are not there permanently located...very few kids are been brought here for a few hours sometimes...(hardly allowed to visit them because of situation of each kid)

Do you have any idea, I'm really in the mood to do something, but as always,due the lack of opportunities, this area are "blocking" me for anything that I can and want to do...And in general in every sense of my life...

If you have some idea, or someone else here...?

I am open for any suggestion from all of you here...

P.S. I published this announcement on all Local Guides communities where I am moderator in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia, but also on Croatia Local Guides where I am not moderator (region of ex Yougoslavia). So it is up to them now...

Level 10

Level 9

@NalinK Let me know! I will also contribute to the event.

Googler

@LucioV If the meet-up is submitted via the form shared in the original post, it will be considered for promotion. The team is busy reviewing all submissions. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.