AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016

Hi all...

I hosted event at Bangalore India on 10 December 2016  .

large.jpg.png

Kindly go the link. It will appear  in Map after approval .....

https://plus.google.com/events/cl4890g2ird3jnp69tihvg8sog4

Ganesh Krishna Soordelu
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/107546818522123617136/reviews/@13.0054542,77.5676733,13z?hl=en
Level 10

@AradhanaB thanks for featuring my event in the official map of events. Hope this will help many people!

Lucio

Level 7

This is really wonderful. Am too impress to see this kind charity. Infact i will love to join the #local guides in my state, to see that it became a success. #AMANSO NNAMDI
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AradhanaB Well, I had best intentions to do something in Bosnia and Herzegovina, because I know how complicated situation is here. 

Many non-governmental organizations are doing that in B&H  but they do thinks like that through the projects in order to obtain financial resources, and of course with malversations they make profits from these projects. Thats why I was suggest this online system, because I am sure that some of Local Guides are able to do something independently...

Also I cant paint a school, local authority every few years do little of painting...because it is a cover for illegally used public funds...but also where can I find a paint for that if we can do painting.

Never mind, I had the idea to find a appropriate solution for this area...

System is not same everywhere...

P.S. When you answer to someone - Tag him in a message 😉

Level 4

Unfortunately, I can not make December 10th work.

However, tomorrow, I will be working with several people to feed between 700 and 1000 people a Thanksgiving meal, give out jackets, and give out gloves.

In addition to the time, I have donated financially to the project... and we are cooking a turkey as well for it.

Not only am I serving, my wife, and our 4 children are.

It feels good to give back to the community and help others.

Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GregS You are very "rich" man...you have wife and 4 children 🙂 Priceless...

And also have that luck to live in normal world...

But that what you're doing, there is no need to comment this...Congrats...

Level 9

Hi @AradhanaB 

Great Idea Superb.How can I come to know or do events in my area ? These ideas visit a childs hospital and Donate Blood.

Thanks

Level 4

Thank you,

I am deeply honored, Sir

@DraganK wrote:

@GregS You are very "rich" man...you have wife and 4 children 🙂 Priceless...

And also have that luck to live in normal world...

But that what you're doing, there is no need to comment this...Congrats...

Level 4

Perhaps someone can help me here.

I started a Volunteer Day discussion and am trying to embed a map (like I saw in this original post.)

I seem to be lacking in my skills and am asking for some guidance.

I've tried adding code, adding a link, inserting a photo, inserting a video, and even pasting the raw urls into the message. I am not finding success.

The map link is:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Circle+Drive+Baptist+Church/@38.8441245,-104.7773968,17z/data=!3m1...

The map embed is:

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3107.490647489852!2d-104.77739684888036!3d38.8..." width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you very much,

Greg

Level 9

Hi @AradhanaB 

Great Ideas,Superb.How can I come to know or do events in my area  interested to  visit a childs hospital and Donate Blood.

Thanks