KimberlyAnnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

#LGVolunteerDay ~ SF Bay Area Edition

Today was straight up AWESOME! We got soaked to the bone volunteering with the Golden Gates Parks people to do some maintenance on Strawberry Hill in support of the butterfly habitat there.

https://goo.gl/photos/uWrkdu9YULVmEFH47

In the process we had so many laughs..... Working on the photo/story now but I had to share this "after" photo. I'm joined by @Twister411, @Shirni (The Malaysian Sensation!), @iyudhi (smiling!!!) and Roweena D'Souza (my newest LG friend).

P.S. I was unable to insert an uploaded photo (taken on my Pixel) due to size????  I've not encountered this issue before....

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

8 comments
Level 9

Re: #LGVolunteerDay ~ SF Bay Area Edition

@KimberlyAnnG Good going guys

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

LG Volunteer Day ~ SF/Bay Area Edition

It was raining cats and dogs but we managed to have a great time out there volunteering!

My daughter and I made our way up to SF to pick up @Shirni and @iyudhi in downtown SF.  We then proceeded to Arsicault Bakery to enjoy some of the "Best Bakery in America" per Bon Appetit magazine.  It's never wise to work on an empty stomach.......  😄  We were joined at Golden Gate Park's Stow Lake by @Twister411 and Roweena D'Souza for a weirdly fun day in the rain.  After we finished our Volunteer time, we headed off to SF's Japantown area for hot ramen!  Great way to end a fabulous meet up!  You can read the entire story and see all the photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/PkR4HhDkAmrucsVK7

IMG_20161210_100920.jpg

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Connect Moderator

@KimberlyAnnG LG Connect has a 3 mb limit for images, and images from Pixel will always hit that limit 😞

I've already escalated the issue. Hoping it will not be an issue in the future.

Level 10

@KimberlyAnnG great  .

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Thanks @iyudhi.  Yeah, is going to be a problem if photos taken on my phone can't be posted here due to size.

Level 9

Re: LG Volunteer Day ~ SF/Bay Area Edition

@KimberlyAnnG I had tons of fun!!!

Hope i'll be back soon!

Here's my #PhotoStoryBook which I learned from Kim ❤️  Need to show this off coz I have a great teacher and a Fantabulous time!

https://goo.gl/photos/kTic13cpykPQN2T78

3.jpg4.jpg

Shirni Ong ❉ Shirni OngInstagramWasabiSaysSingaporeMalaysia
Level 9

@KimberlyAnnG Awesome 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

Re: LG Volunteer Day ~ SF/Bay Area Edition

love it @Shirni!