LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Help the Hearth of Italy start again - Italia Local Guides

Hope this will be an event with LG from all Italy.

We will try to met the requests of local businesses in the area of Norcia to start again.

piccolacastelluccio.jpg

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cmu7tnbgkm7rdaag4k78qpqsojk?authkey=CKjAyL6t8ZDBqAE

For the Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016 i'm trying to arrange an expedition of goods and anything that could help the economy of this city start again. I will ask for help from local people to understand what is most needed, and the meetup will be held in Norcia, with people coming from all over Italy.

Per il giorno del volontariato delle Guide Locali 2016 sto provando ad organizzare una spedizione di beni e di ogni genere di oggetti che potranno aiutare l'economia di questa città a ripartire. Chiederò aiuto a gente del posto per individuare quali sono i generi più richiesti, e l'incontro sarà a Norcia, con persone provienienti da tutta Italia.
Norcia, PG, Italia
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Help the Hearth of Italy start again - Italia Local Guides

Level 5

Hi,

I can't help you for this volunteer day but good luck and viva italia 🙂

Regards

Level 10

@AlexandreS wrote:

Hi,

I can't help you for this volunteer day but good luck and viva italia 🙂

Regards

Thanks @AlexandreS help spread the word.

We will manage at least one car for each city/community that would like to accept to help, and we will meet on saturday 10, in the morning, in Norcia, in a safe area.

Some people from the city will help to target the best goods to take with us.

Connect Moderator

Excelente @LucioV, es para ponerse serios 😔 con esas catástrofes que tanto dolor producen en la gente los acompaño en la distancia 

Level 10

Level 10

@LucioV This is really good. I still remember how hard it was to recover after Tsunami in Sri Lanka in 2004. All of worked together and in few months we recovered a lot. 

Hope this will help the people in Norcia to recover ASAP. Good Luck.

Level 10

Back from Norcia, i want to thank all the people that contributed to this day, Michele and his mother from Perugia, @ErmesT and his wife from Treviso, both with two trucks full of any good, and thanks also to Enrico manna, that could'nt be here by himself, but helped me fulfill my car (Virginia and Valerio travelled both on the front seat). Was a busy day, and we have to thank Emanuele Persiani that managed ourselves to deliver the goods at the correct places. This will be certainly repeated. Thanks all

A car full of goodsA car full of goods

Local Guides in NorciaLocal Guides in Norcia

Click here to see in 360: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cmu7tnbgkm7rdaag4k78qpqsojk/114353918960699000354/636248749637774...

Also Virginia and Valerio helped!Also Virginia and Valerio helped!

Ermes, Antonella and Emanuele in CRI tent campErmes, Antonella and Emanuele in CRI tent camp

Level 10

Some other pics of Local Guides delivering goods for Norcia:

IMG_9313.jpg

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_9315.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9317.jpg

IMG_9318.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

Level 9

@LucioV Great Job guys & Good Luck.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Un gran ejemplo de solidaridad @LucioV, ojalá se reprodujera por otros lados 😞Muy bueno lo tuyo.👍👏👏