Precious AnneT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Any local guides from Manila? :)

Hello guys! Anyone from Manila here? Where will the Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016 be held here?

Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Any local guides from Manila? :)

Hi, I'm Vietnamese and I just arrived Quezon City about 2 months ago. Now I'm studying English in Quezon City so we can discuss about Local Guides :).

Nice to meet you !

// I'm English student so my English is not well.

@Precious AnneT wrote:

Hello guys! Anyone from Manila here? Where will the Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016 be held here?

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Hi, I'm Vietnamese and I just arrived Quezon City about 2 months ago. Now I'm studying English in Quezon City so we can discuss about Local Guides :).

Nice to meet you !

@Precious AnneT wrote:

Level 2

Great! 🙂 You may contact me through Facebook.

@JBNguyen wrote:

Nice to meet you !

@Precious AnneT wrote:

@JBNguyen wrote:

Nice to meet you !

@Precious AnneT wrote:

@JBNguyen wrote:

Nice to meet you !

@Precious AnneT wrote:

Level 3

Hi there.

Did u manage to start some forum/group for Local Guides in Metro Manila?

I would like to be part of that and see how I can contribute to make the city more lively on the Maps.

Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook. 

Thanks

Alok.

Level 2

From where are you, AlokA?

Level 3

Good Morning Anne.

I am based  in Makati. Curious if there is an active group or forum for Google's Local Guides in Manila.

Thanks

Thanks.

Level 1

HI.. From Las Piñas city.. newbie here!

-Roel Vergel