YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: When will the individual result be announced?

Hi @ZackC,

We don't have a date yet. There are a LOT of Local Guides to review — we're working on it. We'll share as soon as we have it.

Thanks for your patience.

Level 8

Hi @MegS, is there an update on this, or are you still working through all the entries? I guess there is a huge amount of data to crunch!

Still no update — this year's numbers dwarf last year's numbers; we didn't anticipate such an outpour! I am manually reviewing everyone's entries (and was out last week for the Thanksgiving holiday), so please bear with me. I promise I'm working on it, and know it's taking too long and is far from an ideal process. Thanks for your patience!

Solution

Hi All,

The individual contributors have been notified. We'll be announcing who they are publicly on our social channels this week.

Thanks again for your participation and patience!

@YK1001

Level 3

@MegSThanks you letting us know.

I guess I can quit checking for that email..

Level 8

@MegS thank you for updating. And thanks for all the work you must have put into reviewing all the entries. I can imagine it was a mammoth task, I know I made a lot of entries so multiplying that by the thousands of LGs is a lot of data. Thanks you. And congratulations to the winners!

Level 8

@ZackC I guess there's no harm in checking one last time! Some LGs out there must have spent a massive amount of time and effort on this challenge. Well done them.

Level 9

Thanks @MegS. Congrats to all the contributors...

Peace:)

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Thank you very much, @MegS!

Lots of us can turn off back ground sync of email and thus can save lots of battery life from now on.

Level 8