JessiL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Seattle Challenge Photo Booth

I attended the Local Guides Challenge party in Seattle. It was wonderful! I really liked the photo booth. It looks like the photos are posted online at the Snap Bar website, but it requires a password to see them. Will the password be shared via email soon?

AXIS Pioneer Square, 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA, United States
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Seattle Challenge Photo Booth

Hi @JessiL. I'm so glad you enjoyed the event in Seattle!! @MegS can answer your question about the photobooth pictures. 

Connect Moderator

I think @Shirley is interested for this info as well, so tagging her here 🙂

Level 9

Thanks @iyudhi

Just echoing @JessiL's comments! Seattle party was great!! So awesome to meet some of the other guides out there! Thanks everyone at the Local Guides team for their work and dedication!! 🙂

@TraciC @GusMoreira @MegS @RosalieTi So great to see you all again! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JessiL and @Shirley,

Glad to hear you enjoyed our event. We'll be sharing a handful of photos on our social media channels but the photo booth photos won't be included. Did you not receive a print-out? I can see about emailing a specific image (can you describe what you were wearing and who/how many people were in the photo and I'll track down) to you but can't make any promises.

Thanks again for joining!

Level 4

The woman running the both told us they would be available online later.

I'm in a black dress with aqua sweater over it and my friend is in an orange/red dress with a shawl. We both have chin length hair, hers blond, mine brown. I'm wearing glasses. I'd love to get a digital copy. <REDACTED>

@MegS wrote:

Hi @JessiL

Level 9

Hey @MegS

Just wanted the electronic copy and was told I could pull it off of their website as per the card.

But anyway, I took 2 that night.  I was wearing a black top with a hot pink cardigan.

Took 1 with @iyudhi and then a second one with @TraciC@GusMoreira@iyudhi and Kimberly Ann G (still no idea how to tag her here!)

Thanks 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 4

I see that the photo booth pictures have been removed from the site. Any luck locating those? 

Thank you.