aler13's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Question...

Hello @MegS,

My name is Alejandro, I am the community moderator for the Unnoffial Costa Rican Community. 

As you might have imagined, we are rallying forces in our Whatsapp Chat in order to win the Local Guides Challenge: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Local-Guides-Challenge-2016/Local-Guides-Challenge-2016/m-p/41...

But we do have a question. As you might know, Costa Rica is a really teeny, tiny, small, miniscule country (I really hope that you get the fact that its small). Just to detail you how small it is, when I drive to work, I can pass through 3 provices at a time. That being said, our question is about the challenge and the City. The community its even called "Unnoficial Local Guides Community" because we dont want to have one for every different city.

So, for small countries such as mine, who will the data will be collected? As a country (which would make much more sense) or as a city? If you need more info, please let me know.

@Anonymous, @TraciC if you could help me answering this question, it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you & and I hope to see you in Costa Rica when we win!! 🙂

Costa Rica
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Question...

We will pull data by cities. That being said, we include neighboring towns when looking at large metro areas (like Rio de Janeiro, for example). So if all of the neighboring cities/towns in and around Costa Rica were to join forces and collaborate, we'd see that effort as a whole.

Thanks for your interest!  🙂

View solution in original post

Solution

We will pull data by cities. That being said, we include neighboring towns when looking at large metro areas (like Rio de Janeiro, for example). So if all of the neighboring cities/towns in and around Costa Rica were to join forces and collaborate, we'd see that effort as a whole.

Thanks for your interest!  🙂

Level 8

Thank you so much! This answers my question, and I have passed it on the Local Guides Community in my country!

Level 5

Hey friend,  you can take advantage of communication from your neighbor areas,  just spread your information to social networking sites and specially some local groups. 

Hello @JibananandaG, to make sure Alejandro sees your reply, I recommend tagging him in your message instead of adding his username in the message tag. Feel free to edit your pos, type the @ symbol, then the username of Alejandro. Screenshot below:

[UNSET] (1).png

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.