Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Pasion por la cocina

Ceviche mixto de mojo y cilantraCeviche mixto de mojo y cilantra

Tartar de salmonTartar de salmon

Ceviche de mariscos al cilantroCeviche de mariscos al cilantro

Solomito rusticoSolomito rustico

Risitto al pesto con solomito en salsa demiglaceRisitto al pesto con solomito en salsa demiglace

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pasion por la cocina

Some yummy stuff. Is this what you found during your challenge @León FaverR ?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Pasion por la cocina

Hey @León FaverR, some very appetizing dishes you have there but I'm not sure if you've intended to post this in the Local Guides Challenge 2016 board. As such, I'm moving your post to Share Your Photos and Discoveries

Looks like it's your first post, so welcome to Connect! Since you are new here, I suggest checking out tips about posting, searching and interacting with the community. Here are some information that I find most useful:

• Search the community before posting a question. Someone else has most likely asked the same issue or shared the same suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (yours or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.

Do you have more to share about your photos - Is it an extraordinary restaurant or what is your experience there like? Feel free to edit your post and add more details. To do so, click on the three dots on the top right corner of the post, then select "Edit post". 

I hope this information has been helpful! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.